|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Manufacturing Engineer Intern|
|Department : Operations & Manufacturing|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Chestnut Ridge, NY|
|Job Code : 2017-5434|| |
Teledyne LeCroy is a leading manufacturer of high performance digital oscilloscopes. We are looking for talented, highly motivated Engineering students with interest in Electronics Manufacturing to intern in our Operations Center in Chestnut Ridge, NY (Rockland County).
As a Manufacturing Engineering Intern, you would be part of a team responsible for all aspects the manufacturing line operations for oscilloscope products. This would include improving manufacturing efficiencies, improving product quality, and supporting production line personnel with technical issues. Furthermore, you will help to transition new products from design to manufacturing.
- Engineering student working towards BS in Industrial Engineering (IE), Electrical Engineering Technology (EET), or Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Personal experience or interest in electronic products
- In-depth problem solving capabilities
- The individual must have excellent communications skills, both verbal and written. These skills are required in interactions with all levels of the organization and customers, including both individual communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of PC operating systems and PC system hardware components
- Ability to manage data and generate charts, understand their meaning, and present the conclusions
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 60 lbs
Additional skills/knowledge a plus:
- Experience in Electromechanical/Mechanical/Electronics industry
- Knowledge of computer programming
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, gender identity and pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, or protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.